Please see Coach Ed workshop details below.
Emergency First Reponse Primary Care £30 per person
- 15th April, Amesbury Sports Centre, Amesbury, 10am – 2.30pm
Safeguarding and Child Protection £30 per person
- 20th March, Wiltshire Council Offices, Trowbridge, 6.30pm – 9.30pm
- 24th April, Stanley Park, Chippenham, 6.30pm – 9.30pm
A Club for All £30 per person
- 27th March, South Wiltshire Sports Club, Salisbury, 6.30pm – 9.30pm
- 17th April, Stanley Park, Chippenham, 6.30pm – 9.30pm
ASA Level 1 Award in Teaching Aquatics (QCF)
Starts 10th April 2012, 9am-5pm, Warminster Sports Centre, Warminster.
11th April (9-5pm), 12th April (9-4pm), 13th April (9-1pm)
21st April (1-6pm) and 22nd April (10-5pm)
6 places available – £395.00 per person.
Closing date: 13th March 2012
More information and how to book link – http://www.theiosonline.com/Courses.aspx?itemid=12633&itemtitle=ASA%20Level%201%20Award%20in%20Teaching%20Aquatics%20%28QCF%29&sitesectionid=43&sitesectiontitle=All%20Training&destination=Courses.aspx%3fsitesectionid%3d43%26sitesectiontitle%3dAll%252bTraining%26x%3d90%26y%3d20%26location%3dPostcode%26type%3d%26role%3d%26level%3d%26region%3d0001300500020011%26fromDate%3d%26toDate%3d&cType=&itemType=course